Occupational Therapist | Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Rehabilitation Consultant. This is a fantastic opportunity to for an ambitious and driven consultant. We offer a varied workload, comprising of Workers Compensation, CTP and Life Insurance case management, one-off occupational therapy assessments and training.
From ergonomic, functional and workplace assessments to delivering manual handling training there’s a broad range of services for you to be involved in!
This is your opportunity to work with a great team of people committed to making a difference by helping people to be safe, healthy and productive at work.
If you are a motivated individual who is looking for a fresh challenge, this would be a fantastic opportunity for you!
- At least 2 years’ experience in an Occupational Rehabilitation setting, with confidence in your strong rehabilitation skills and knowledge of worker’s compensation and injury management
- Sound clinical knowledge and skills
- Demonstration of leadership skills to work in a senior role within the organisation
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to make effective recommendations
- Successful management of customer accounts and building of business relationships
- Dynamic approach to work with a focus on quality and outcomes
- Competent with computer skills
- Experience in Life Insurance an advantage
Candidate must be registered with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
Candidate must have their own motor vehicle.
- We offer a varied case load, flexibility and autonomy whilst also having support.
- A competitive salary + rewards and recognition program
- Flexible working hours
- A supportive and dynamic work environment
- Employee focused company
- Ability to balance a career with your personal commitments
- Committed management and administrative support
Rehabilitation Counsellor – Contractor
We are looking for a passionate professional to work in our redeployment work stream. Your role will be to undertake vocational assessments, case management, provide job skills training programs and provide intensive job seeking with the aim of returning our clients back to suitable employment.
- Degree qualified, Current Registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA registration / Associate ASORC (or equivalent) Accreditation as a Rehab Counsellor
- Possess a minimum of 2 years relevant occupational rehabilitation and/or training as a consultant.
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with customers.
- Strong time management and organisational ability
- A lovely team environment
General resume submissions
Want to join our dynamic team, here at Skilled Health?
- Bring your enthusiasm and vibrant personality to work!
- Deliver exceptional results through your high quality service
- Provide professional expertise with the friendly approach
- Work together to achieve our goals and continue to support our team
Sounds like you? Simply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for future career opportunities.