IT’S THE LAW.
Under Workers Compensation law:
Category 1 employers (employers whose basic tariff premium exceeds $50,000, self insurers, and employers who are insured by a specialised insurer and who employ more than 20 workers) must appoint a return to work coordinator.
- Obligations of key stakeholders
- The Role of the Return to Work Coordinator
- Key steps in developing a return to work program
- Effective communication
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Barriers to Recovery at work
- Developing a simple return to work plan
- Basic worker entitlements
DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND – we’re opening a new public 1 day RTW Coordinator training course. See below details:
When: Wednesday 20th November 2019
Cost: $400 + GST per person – (includes all resources, morning tea + lunch)
Spots are limitied to enrol to secure your spot now!